Dr. Michael Gervais-Part 2
In part 2 of their discussion, Dr. Michael Gervais re-joins the LIFE WITHOUT LIMITS podcast with host Yogi Roth and shares that ‘everyday we have an opportunity to create a living masterpiece.’
During this conversation among two close friends you’ll feel like you’re sitting next to both Yogi and Dr. Gervais in this post-yoga class podcast.
In this episode, Dr. Gervais offeres a variety of quick hitting concepts that will challenge you to state your philosophy and excite you to live a full life, as he explains why he doesn’t give advice and shares intimate thoughts about the razor’s edge in life and love.
Other elements include:
- How he feels about yoga, surfing and love.
- His vision in life: ‘I never cared once about working with the best in the world.’
- How his life philosophy has changed to: ‘Everyday we have an opportunity to create a living masterpiece’
- What lights him up: ‘Insight, mastery and being on the edge.’
- Shrinking vs Going for it.
- Simple Joys.
- His Flame in life.
- His opinion on Grit.
- The science around Intelligent Work and Recovery.
- The limits of the human condition.
To learn more about Dr. Gervais listen to his podcast Finding Mastery, find him on social media @MichaelGervais or watch ‘Welcome to the It Factory-the 2016 Elite 11 Story’ at www.Elite11.com.