Every want to visit Iceland? Join host Yogi Roth as he brings you episode 2 of Season II of the LIFE WITHOUT LIMITS podcast with special and unplanned guest Jon Andresson.
You’ll be taken along the Reykevik streets at 1am as Yogi explores the city, onto a glacier that feels like another planet and into a car driving along lone road on the southern coast of Iceland, as your host and his newfound friend Jon seek the Northern Lights (which they found!).
You’ll be able to hear and feel the cold in their voices, as well as Jon’s love for life.
Jon discuses the outdoors in his home country and how it is ‘our land’ vs trying to own something, he taps into himself and what makes him feel most alive and the authenticity in his voice will have you booking your adventure to this far off yet incredibly impactful place.
For those exploring, you don’t want to miss the following in Iceland:
1) Waterfall one can walk behind called Seljalandsfoss
2) Another epic waterfall called Skógarfoss
3) A mind-blowing view from a hill with a lighthouse that overlooks the black beach called Dyrhólaey
4) Black sand beach – Reynisfjara
5) An amazing canyon called Fjaðrárgljúfur
6) Glacier Lagoon or Jökulsárlón
7) Beach by a lagoon called Christal Beach
8) The outlet glacier you can climb called Svínafellsjökull, which flows from Öræfajökkull which is part of Europe’s largest ice cap called Vatnajökull
9) A local pool outside of Reykavik called Laugaskarð and in the town of Hveragerði.